Dreamz Casino Review 2024
Dreamz Casino was established in 2018 by a team with over three decades of international iGaming experience. Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, the platform offers top-tier online casino gaming to countless worldwide countries. New players can enjoy a 100% up to €100 welcome bonus with 50 free spins thrown in for good measure.
We found numerous selling points during our Dreamz Casino review process. The platform has thousands of high-quality games, and the helpful layout makes choosing a theme, game mechanic, or provider exceptionally easy. The operator works with 55 software providers, including big hitters like NetEnt and smaller independent studios like Tom Horn Gaming.
Alongside a handful of established competitors, Dreamz has quickly risen to be among the best online casinos for European players. It has a weekly 10% cashback promotion for slots and various casino tournaments where prize pools can hit over €1,500,000. Additionally, the brand offers a meticulously designed mobile app alongside its HTML-optimised website.
Our Dreamz test also uncovered industry-leading customer support and an excellent approach to keeping players safe. You can access the site in over 10 languages and use most popular payment methods to make deposits.
The operator certainly looks like a phenomenal online casino platform at first glance. Keep reading for a comprehensive Dreamz Casino review. We’ll cover the welcome bonus, ongoing promotions, game selection, payment methods, and more.
Dreamz Casino Bonus and Promotions
High-quality online casinos must have a forward-thinking and generous approach to bonuses. In many cases, these offers are what sets operators apart from the rest. The Dreamz Casino bonuses aren’t as extensive as some competitors.
Nevertheless, the welcome offer and ongoing promotions often come with no wagering requirements attached. First-time customers can claim a 100% up to €100 welcome bonus with 50 free spins right off the bat. The website also features promos for existing customers under the “Promotions” and “Tournaments” tabs.
Dreamz Casino Welcome Bonus
The Dreamz welcome bonus isn’t advertised as heavily as those of some other sites. The platform prefers to shout about its unique 10% weekly cashback promotion, although we did find mention of a welcome offer at the bottom of the homepage. Check below for what you can receive as a first-time customer:
- 100% Deposit Match up to €100
- 50 free spins on Book of Dead (slot review)
It isn’t the most generous welcome promotion we’ve ever seen, but it’s still a nice incentive to register and deposit.
Dreamz Casino doesn’t have any wagering requirements on its weekly cashback promotion, so we hope that the welcome bonus follows suit. It will likely have some kind of playthrough for customers to satisfy, but there was no information in the terms and conditions when we conducted our Dreamz review. One thing to consider is that bonus funds must be used within seven days.
Dreamz Casino Promotions and VIP Program
Our Dreamz Casino review process highlighted the platform’s commitment to promotions for existing customers. The operator favours this approach to initial welcome offers. Although the 100% up to €100 Dreamz welcome bonus with 50 free spins is decent, we wouldn’t call it a particular selling point.
Create a Dreamz login and take advantage of the following promotions:
- 10% Weekly Cashback
- Dreamz Featured Slots
- Pragmatic Play Drop & Wins
The online casino excels with its inventive and unique 10% weekly cashback promotion. We haven’t seen many other promotions like this in the industry, so it’s a real highlight. Here is a breakdown of the main details:
- 10% cashback on net loss from all slots
- Based on gameplay on Thursday from midnight to midnight
- No wagering requirements
- No min/max bet
- No maximum cashback payout
- €1 minimum loss required
- Cashback is valid for 60 days
Finding an online casino bonus with absolutely no wagering requirements is hard nowadays. The operator is clearly determined to offer players inventive and forward-thinking bonuses. As they say themselves:
“We are proud to offer the most sophisticated bonus program in the casino industry. Through groundbreaking technology we ensure that each bonus offer you receive is both generous, fair and most importantly – personalised to your game and bonus preferences!”
Dreamz Casino doesn’t seem to have a dedicated VIP scheme. Hopefully, this is something the team is working on behind the scenes. The closest we found during our Dreamz test was a “Holiday Races” leaderboard-type bonus operated by Playson. Players can win up to €300,000 by playing the provider’s games. Whoever is the most successful wins.
We found an impressive selection of casino tournaments during our Dreamz Casino review. The operator has clearly placed more importance on this type of incentive, providing a dynamic and exciting way for gamblers to obtain free spins and bonus funds. Check below for an overview of what’s available:
- Dreamz Featured: Dreamz Casino has a featured online slot each month for which players can earn free spins. There are three levels to the promotion, with 250 free spins up for grabs in total:
- Level 1: Wager €50 & Earn 10 Free Spins
- Level 2: Wager €500 & Earn 40 Free Spins
- Level 3: Wager €1,500 & Earn 200 Free Spins
- Online Slot Drop & Wins: This promotion will definitely interest Pragmatic Play enthusiasts. 500 players are chosen daily to win their share of the €9,000 prize pool just for playing one of the qualifying slots. Each spin could randomly trigger the prize, massively boosting the excitement. Additionally, there is a weekly €125,000 prize pool split across the top 1,200 players on the Pragmatic Play leaderboard. The more you win, the higher your position!
- Live Casino Drop & Wins: Live dealer players can win Prize Drops and Mega Drops by betting at least €1 across the Dreamz Casino catalogue. The prize pools are €10,000 and €20,000, respectively, so there’s an impressive amount to be won. Additionally, blackjack enthusiasts can win daily jackpots from a €5,000 prize pool when betting €25 or more.
- Cash Blast: Pragmatic Play and Dreamz Casino team up to offer an outrageous Cash Blast promotion. Each month players can randomly trigger a special jackpot by spinning the reels of participating games. The prize pools are between €150,000 and €200,000, with €1,000,000 available overall.
As you can see, Dreamz Casino focuses on tournaments and Pragmatic Play-powered Cash Drops more than regular promotions.
Dreamz Casino Games and Providers
We were struck by the comprehensive and versatile game selection during our Dreamz Casino review process. There are tons of options for players, no matter their preferences. The platform works with an impressive 55 software providers, resulting in a wonderfully varied catalogue. There are thousands of games to choose from, including top-of-the-range slots, live dealer games, scratchcards, and more.
But this isn’t even the best bit. One of the Dreamz Casino highlights is the site design. It’s astonishingly easy to find different game themes, formats, bonus features, and providers using the search filter on the right of the homepage. You can also use a search function to find specific games. This is the first time we’ve seen such exhaustive search options, delivering a very high Dreamz rating.
Online slots are the most plentiful Dreamz Casino games. Players enjoy an excellent selection from all the top developers. Microgaming was the only software provider missing, not that you’ll care with such a great selection of other companies. Big Time Gaming is a noteworthy partner, bringing its next-gen Megaways and Megaclusters games to the table.
We didn’t just find established providers during our Dreamz Casino review process, with several smaller boutique studios on offer. For example, you cannot play games from providers like Holle Games or Neko Games everywhere. The online casino also stocks titles from the innovative AvatarUX, a studio known for pioneering a range of “crash” games.
The impressive range of providers suggests that the Dreamz team really cares about what they are doing. It’s a welcome change from online casinos that provide the same old selection of games and providers.
As mentioned, our Dreamz Casino review found a first-rate layout. The operator has arguably the best design and search filters in the industry, with players able to look for impressively particular elements such as expanding wilds, Megaways, or sticky wilds. You can also search for games via theme, provider, and jackpots.
Honestly, we cannot over-exaggerate the importance of this sorting method. Most casinos leave players to their own devices when choosing a game, but Dreamz is there to guide you through the selection process as much as possible. You’ll need it! Because the catalogue is absolutely first-class. Here are a few highlights:
- Cyberslot Megaclusters: Big Time Gaming’s (BGT) Cyberslot Megaclusters is an outrageously powerful next-gen online slot with a 23,960X maximum multiplier, 96.54% RTP, and high volatility. The action takes place on a relatively standard 3×3 grid, but there can be up to 321 potential symbol positions available by the end of the free spins feature. This is thanks to the Megaclusters mechanic, a trailblazing new idea from BGT that delivers ludicrously high-octane gameplay.
- Book of Dead: A bona fide online slot Hall of Famer, Book of Dead by Play‘n GO is routinely mentioned as one of the best games of all time. Featuring the Indiana Jones-inspired Riche Wilde character, this game has an above-average 96.21% RTP and a 5,000X maximum win. Its Ancient Egyptian theme is marvellously presented, creating an immersive gameplay experience. If you enjoy this aesthetic, Dreamz Casino has a whole section dedicated to its Ancient Egypt slots, so don’t miss out!
- Poseidon’s Rising: Spinonemal is rapidly gaining popularity within the iGaming industry, and games like Poseidon’s Rising are a major reason why. This Ancient Greek-themed slot has 50 paylines and a high 96.10% RTP. The medium variance makes it suitable for low and high rollers, with a 1,000X maximum multiplier available through the free spins bonus feature. Poseidon’s Rising’s best feature is the various special wilds, with expanding, shifting, and extra wilds on offer.
Dreamz Casino backs up its impressive online slots catalogue with a fantastic range of table games. Players can enjoy the creme-de-la-creme of blackjack, roulette, bingo, and video poker. While most options are live dealer-based, there are also a healthy number of classic options for players who prefer video table games.
Again, the filter search function works wonders here. You can choose between “Craps”, “Baccarat”, “Roulette”, “Blackjack”, “Card Games”, and “Table Games”. Many platforms include table games as a bit of an afterthought. This isn’t so with Dreamz Casino, which has proved its passion for all types of online casino entertainment. Some of the top table games available include:
- Casino Hold’em
- Blackjack Surrender
- Trey Poker
- First Person Roulette
Live Dealer Games
The live dealer game collection was another highlight during our Dreamz Casino review. The platform has pretty much every base covered, with live roulette, blackjack, craps, baccarat, Sic Bo, game shows and more on offer. There are well over 100 options from leading providers such as Evolution, NetEnt, Ezugi and Pragmatic Play, delivering unrivalled choices.
As with the online slot section, Dreamz also makes finding your preferred live dealer game effortlessly straightforward. Use the “Filter” button in the top right to set your parameters, and away you go. We were impressed by the inclusion of rarer international games like Teen Patti, demonstrating the casino’s determination to become a global heavyweight. With a catalogue like this, it’s only a matter of time!
Here are a few examples of the live dealer games available:
- Double Ball Roulette
- Mega Wheel (game review)
- Monopoly Big Baller
- Infinite Blackjack (game review)
- Football Studio Roulette (game review)
Dreamz Casino has partnerships with an abundance of software providers. The company works with 55 software developers, which is truly impressive compared to most competitors. Players can find games from iGaming industry titans such as NetEnt alongside more inventive smaller studios like AvatarUX. It’s a fantastic mix of old and new covering all bases. Here are a few of the most significant providers in the Dreamz catalogue:
- Pragmatic Play
- Play’n GO
- Big Time Gaming
- Wizard Games
- Red Tiger
Dreamz Casino Methods of Payment
Dreamz Casino has a decent selection of payment providers, although other platforms generally have a wider selection. Players from territories like Canada can have more options, but we’ll focus on what’s available for European gamblers here. During our Dreamz Casino review research, we found several reviews claiming that the operator has more payment methods than we found on the website itself. In order to be 100% accurate, we’ve only listed the options found on the site.
The operator currently accepts EUR and CAD deposits. We’ll go through the options below:
You’ll need to make a deposit after completing the Dreamz login. Head to the cashier section of the website and follow the instructions to get started. The minimum deposit is €20, so bear this in mind. Payment methods include:
Withdrawals are also made by going to the cashier section and pressing “Withdraw”. These are the options for European players:
Dreamz Casino Customer Service
A key part of our Dreamz review process is checking customer service. Fortunately, the operator scores highly here. Players can access a 24/7 live chat for any problems or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dreamz Casino License
Dreamz Casino is fully regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under registration number C81457. The body is widely regarded as one of the most robust regulators in the industry alongside the UK Gambling Commission, ensuring Dreamz only engages in fair and safe gambling practices.
Is Dreamz One of the Best Online Casinos in February 2024?
We were thoroughly impressed throughout our Dreamz Casino review process. The operator has several key selling points, including a wonderfully designed website and a fantastic game collection. Finding a better search filter function is impossible, with the online casino giving an incredible number of parameters when searching for games to play.
The weekly cashback promotion is a nice change from traditional deposit bonuses available elsewhere. The fact it has no wagering requirements whatsoever is the cherry on top!
Dreamz is undoubtedly one of the best online casinos in 2024.